Sunday 14 June 2015

Here are my primary photos, these were taken as practices for frames of my comic, or at least I thought they would be useful above all else





I took many pictures of different angles and different ways of holding the scizzors so I could get a better over all view as well as not limiting myself to one pose

No matter how hard I tried I couldnt get the hand to look quite right, so to save time I made the view point the flower instead, which I think went well.





I am proud of my second attempt at drawing still life, I think it went well except to improve next time I should pay attention to foreshortening (the bigger or smaller something is depending how close or far away it is).




The character has a hunched back, and so I had to make some adjustments to emphasise that however the arm positioning and face is observational mostly, it really did help alot to work from an image.

No comments:

Post a Comment