Tuesday 24 March 2015

my brand


This is a sketch i worked on for my product designs for my Teddy bears, the first image i did by hand, the second is when i scanned and cleaned it up a little
my idea was of course to join Shush together, but at the time i had ran out of space on my paper, and so i don't squash the letters i decided to just join them later.


this is what I got after i had gone over my designs on illustrator, i did this on illustrator instead of photoshop because i wanted the nice smooth lines, because I was advertising teddy bears, which are soft and friendly.

the & was merely a practice for illustrating text, showing it as a character as well as something with meaning.


I soon decided that having these seperate brands was too complicated for what i wanted, so instead I came up with making one brand but using play on words as the designs, for example Groovy Goose, Devil Duck, Pink Pigeon and so on would just be designs for the shirts not the over all brand.


Here are my practices and final design, which was done by hand, hiding a bird within the text to link back to my research on logos with hidden meanings


Here are a few of the designs on T-shirts, most I would like to keep except the image below v

An attempt at comedic design however I dont think it looks as good as the others

No comments:

Post a Comment