Tuesday 10 June 2014

Collage design

Collage design #1
 
 
 These were the boxes I used as the outside, of course they were rather fragile, so I started strengthening them with paper straws to help it stand.
 
 
I started shredding up paper and anything I could find, to cover the bottom, I also helped destroy a printer to get some metal parts that I would work with later on.
 
 
I used a part from the printer, which I think is the mechanism that helps move the ink around, took the wires and threaded it through a plastic cup lid and stuck tissue paper to it to make it look like some dangerous plant. 
 
This is the final result, a water fall in the background, leaves on the floor, a flower, I stuck tissue paper on newspaper to try and make a tree figure, however it did not work out as well as planned it still gives a nice effect, I am happy with my outcome but I think I made it more complicated than it needed to be, next time I think I will work with something more flat. 

No comments:

Post a Comment