Sunday 12 April 2015

T-shirt

I looked into Artist Julian Opie and his simple way of making faces and tried to do the first designs for my logo with that technique
His work; 

What I did





Though quirky these designs didn't give the effect I wanted, so I started thinking of fun play on words
Here are Shirt designs- or maybe even logo designs for my brand



I imagined that this logo is for girls 13 and below, the friendly pink pigeon would need a male counterpart which will be blue as a steriotype, but because this is the target audience, and does not actually say boy or girl on it can easily be for bother genders.
I took a vote in my class to see the most popular one of the 3 designs, as you can see the top design won by a land slide, however I think the pigeon is a little too big for the text and will be corrected later on.

These Designs were for the second logo, Groovy Goose is for adults from 20 and up.

Here are my text practices for Duck logos, I have settled on Devil Duck, as it would be the simplist to understand and to draw out, I have no idea how i would have managed to draw a dyslexic duck except moving the letters around or making it hard to tell the letters apart, and demon duck would just be a longer version of devil duck, I think it was the right choice to pick Devil Duck.





Here are my designs as well as the chosen text, I decided on the middle one seeing though the vote  was a tie, for this brand i would say the target audience would be teenagers from 14-19, the age of rebelion or being little devils.

No comments:

Post a Comment