Tuesday 2 December 2014

#My Product#



My first  practices of the Title for my product, using the names of the characters instead of creating something new because I wanted it to be catchy, relevant and cute, the names Hush & Shush worked well because 



A few InfoGraphics I did in Adobe Illustrator, to show the use of my product, the last ones are the ones I stuck with because they are simple and friendly looking.

For each box, the girl will have a different coloured shirt depending on the secondary colour of the packaging (AKA the colour of the flaps and writing.)



The first design of my product, I chose a handwritten looking type face and simply change the & into a friendly character, at the time i felt it was cute and cleaver but now I realise it wasn't very  impressive, that and some people may stubble to distinguish between letters, I know what it says because I wrote it but it would probably be a problem in later development and testing.
I wanted to use a simple box template for my product because I wanted to focus more on the graphics, for example the title and imagery that will cover the friendly box.


Second design for my product packaging, I decided to write my own font, trying to make it look friendly and cushioned, huggable, knowing this i was trying to make the text thick, and thanks to my inability to write anything in a straight line it would make it look bouncy, as the letters are not on the same level.


My Final (hopefully) Packaging design, 


Special Editions

For Pine I felt it would better suit christmas, as it tends to be pine trees that are put up in the middle of houses and decorated festively, red being the current colour of santa's crown though it did used to be green, so to stay with the times i decided Red would be the best secondary colour for it. the brown actually being taken from a mixture of images of pine cones.

A valentines Edition, because who wouldn't buy their sweet heart something cute and cuddly?
The Primary colour was taken from a rose, the secondary colour was taken from the leaves to show relevance, lucky I have the eye drop tool, I wasn't expecting to get this colours I am actually quite happy that I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment