Wednesday 10 December 2014

Brand logo designs

  These are my attempts at making logos and backgrounds through photoshop.


I was testing out opacities to make this unusual overlapping effect, it looks pretty and reminds me of a kaleidoscope with the odd shapes and patterns.

This is what happened when i used Gaussian blur, I really loved the effect because of the soft tones and nothing was too bright or made your eyes focus or strain.
once had made a background i liked the look of i started messing with the designs, I really liked them in primary shapes like circles and squares.


I really did like this background, but sadly it was the name i decided wasn't up to par, it was too long, so i thought it was the right thing to do, something short and relative.








No comments:

Post a Comment